Wormald Masse Keen Lopinski LLP's largest single industry client group is our Canadian Tire Dealers. We currently provide services to over 200 Canadian Tire Corporation Associate Stores and are experts in Canadian Tire Retail Stores operations.
At WMKL our goal is to assist you in the management of your internal accounting records and internal control systems. We feel that the internal accounting function is essential to producing accurate monthly and quarterly financial reports which management can rely on to make key business decisions in a timely fashion.
We can provide you with the tools you need to successfully reach your financial goals. We are committed to a "work with" attitude in our client relations and we want to fully understand your activities in order to be responsive to your requirements.
CTC Accounting and Audit Services
Our goal is to complete your C.T.C. and statutory requirements, assist you in the management of your internal accounting records, and make recommendations concerning your operations, activities and opportunities. Some specific accounting and audit services are as follows:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements in accordance with C.T.C. guidelines
- Set up of internal controls, filing systems and other internal accounting systems
- Interim gross margin calculations
- Year end audit services and financial reporting to C.T.C.
- Internal control audits
CTC Taxation Services
We will provide you and your business with comprehensive tax planning advice to help you minimize costs and maximize after-tax retention of profits. Some specific taxation services are as follows:
- Personal, corporate and trust income tax planning and compliance
- Tax planning within the CTC dealer draw framework
- CTC Equity planning
- Estate and succession planning
- Retirement and will planning
- Life and disability insurance planning
- Commodity taxation
- Tax dispute resolution
- T4’s, T5, EHT, WSIB and GST
CTC Specific Services
With over 30 years of experience working with CTC associate dealers, we have the knowledge to assist you and your families in achieving your business and personal goals.
- Preparation at your office of store changeover forms and calculations
- Comprehensive review of store purchases and sales documents
- Detailed reviews of cash balancing, fraud prevention controls, claims and adjusting procedures at your store with recommended Best Practices procedures
- In-depth analysis of store offers and proposed new store building offers
- Assistance with financing business and your home within CTC guidelines
- Assistance with incorporation and start-up of your business
- Tracking of gross margin and other cost trends by sales volume and “Class Of” facility
- Installation of in-house accounting systems and training
WMKL’s Partners and associates are proud of our long history and association with CTC dealers. Our experienced and dedicated account managers, knowledgeable staff and client service professionals allow us to offer a broad range of services to our CTC Associate dealers and their families.